The Olympus BF-P180 Video Bronchoscope is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The BF-P180 Video Bronchoscope is a slim videobronchoscope that produces stunning images. Featuring an insertion tube measuring just 4.9 mm in diameter, the BF-P180 Bronchovideoscope was designed with 2 goals in mind: minimizing patient discomfort and maximizing image quality.
The Olympus BF-P180 has a 2.0 mm channel to accommodate a range of EndoTherapy devices, despite its thin diameter. As part of the Olympus EVIS EXERA II platform, the BF-P180 also has our cutting-edge Narrow Band Imaging technology already built-in and ready to use at no additional cost to your facility. Take advantage of all that Olympus has to offer with the BF-P180 – and set the standard of bronchoscopic performance in your practice.
Olympus BF-P180 Video Bronchoscope Features:
- Designed to minimize patient discomfort, the slim diameter of the scope measures only 4.9 mm at the insertion tube and 4.9 mm at the distal end.
- Despite its ultra narrow design, the instrument channel measures a generous 2.0 mm in diameter to accommodate a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories.
- Improved image quality may facilitate faster examination and treatment.
- Narrow Band Imaging technology enables you to take advantage of enhanced imaging capabilities.
- Fully equipped with a standard set of Olympus EndoTherapy devices.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to expedite smooth and efficient management in the procedure room.
- Fully compatible with Olympus CV-180, CV-160, and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment and Olympus electrosurgery devices.