The Olympus BF-Q180 Video Bronchoscope (Q: full screen) is certified to proper operating specifications and is in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Day Parts and Labor.
The BF-Q180 Bronchovideoscope is one of the latest and most popular additions to the Olympus EVIS EXERA II bronchoscopy line. The slim Olympus BF-Q180 delivers advanced quality imaging to your pulmonary lab without increasing the diameter of the flexible bronchoscope. By combining quality imaging with Narrow Band Imaging technology to fully enhance visualization of the mucosal surfaces, you will make the most of your procedure time. Take advantage of the clarity and precision that EVIS EXERA II Bronchovideoscopes have to offer – and redefine the time and ease it takes to perform bronchoscopy.
Olympus BF-Q180 Video Bronchoscope Features:
- The clear, crisp, and high quality images produced redefine the standard of examination and treatment procedures in the bronchial tree.
- Narrow Band Imaging technology enhances the observation of capillaries and the mucosal surfaces. NBI is only available from the Olympus EVIS EXERA II platform.
- In addition to innovative and exceptional image quality, the slim design of this scope measures 5.1 mm in diameter at the insertion tube and 5.5 mm in diameter at the distal end.
- 2.0 mm diameter instrument channel can accommodate a full range of EndoTherapy accessories for the most efficient procedures possible.
- Includes a standard set of EndoTherapy devices as well as disposable/autoclavable cleaning accessories.
- The ScopeID function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to help facilitate smooth management in pulmonary labs and operating rooms.
- Fully compatible with the Olympus CV-180, CV-160, and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment as well as Olympus electrosurgery devices.