The Olympus CF-Q180AL/I EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope (Q: full screen) features high-resolution, full-screen images, and a forward water jet to facilitate cleaning. A generous 3.7 mm diameter channel (12.8 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while preserving satisfactory suction capability.
Warranty: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
Olympus CF-Q180AL/I EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Benefits:
- High-Resolution, Wide-Angle Images: High-resolution images feature an extra-wide 170° field of view in a large-size display for detailed examination of the colon.
- Easy Mucosal Cleaning for Better Observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved Handling: The CF-Q180AL/I features innoflex variable stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
Olympus CF-Q180AL/I EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Configurations:
- CF-Q180AI: 1330 mm Working Length.
- CF-Q180AL: 1680 mm Working Length.