Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor
The Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor Features:
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD Camera Head, and VISERA Videoscopes).
- Narrow band imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
- 2 types of structure enhancement are available – the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
- Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment.