The Olympus PCF-160AL Pediatric Video Colonoscope is certified to proper operating specifications, in excellent condition, and includes a new insertion tube.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The PCF-160AL Colonoscope is designed for the toughest cases with its slim and user-adjustable flexible insertion tube that is ideal for all colonoscopic applications.
Olympus PCF-160AL Pediatric Colonoscope Features:
- The flexibility of the variable stiffness insertion tube can be adjusted to suit the internal conditions and contours of the colon, simply by turning a knob below the control section.
- The Olympus PCF-160AL is slimmer than conventional colonoscopes with a 11.5 mm outer diameter insertion tube, yet still featuring a channel with 3.2 mm inner diameter that is suitable for routine colonoscopy.
- Superior image quality is delivered even in the expanded full height mode when combined with the dedicated CV-160 and CV-180 video systems.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive four-way angulation (180° up/down and 160° right/left) enable complete and comprehensive examination of the colon.
- The ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while the redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-180, CV-160, CV-140, and CV-100.
- The scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.