The Olympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope (Q: full screen, T: therapeutic) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
The TJF-Q180V Therapeutic Video Duodenoscope combines high resolution imaging and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to set a new standard for ease of use and security, with unique dual guidewire locking supporting enhanced ERCP efficiency.
Olympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope Features:
- Unique Dual Locking Mechanism: The unique dual mechanism securely locks 0.025″ and 0.035″ guidewires in either a center or side-lock position, enabling efficient short guidewire exchange in combination with dedicated V-System ERCP devices.
- Combining High Resolution with NBI: A high quality CCD chip delivers the sharpest possible images. In addition, the NBI filter increases image contrast of capillary vessels, enabling a detailed tissue observation.
- Generous Working Channel: A slim 11.3 mm outer diameter with a generous 4.2 mm instrument working channel provides excellent insertion capability and functionality, especially for supporting large stent placement/removal.
- Built-In Memory: A built-in scope ID memory chip stores individual scope information, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
- Excellent Maneuverability: The wide four-way angulation range facilitates approaching the papilla of Vater.
- Field of View: A comprehensive field of view enables observation of a wide area.
- Designed for Ease of Use: Ergonomically designed for easy user access to buttons, with user-selectable switches for improved endoscopy operability.
- Fully Compatible: The TJF-Q180V is compatible with the CV-160 and CV-140 video centers. Use of the CV-180 enables use of the full feature set, including NBI imaging.